Every year around Valentines Day, Ryan and I splurge in this amazing ice cream from Baskin Robbins called Love Potion 31. I believe Ryan's parents originally told us about it like four years ago and insisted we try it. Now, if you have the means, then we insist that you do, too.
Here's the official description:
Love Potion #31
A seasonal favorite. Cupid’s White Chocolate and Raspberry ice creams swirled with a raspberry ribbon and loaded with raspberry-filled chocolate hearts and chocolate chips.
May I be so bold to say it is love in a pint? I am very much looking forward to tomorrow when we buy ourselves 5 gallons of this stuff. Okay, Ryan probably won't let me, but maybe if I remind him that it is seasonal then he'll agree to stock up. So, if you wanna try it, you've from February to end of March to dig in.
Of course, it can't trump mint chocolate chip, homemade peach mango ice cream (made with Philippine mangoes - the best mangoes. period.), or any type of fudgy-brownie-chocolate-type ice cream, but it won't disappoint.
Just remember, it is LOVE in a pint.
um, is it bad that I am drooling on my keyboard right now? Katherine- you are my kind of girl!
ReplyDeleteBrian and I had an opportunity to go out sans Sophie to hit up Baskin Robbins. Can you believe they were OUT?! Grrr. We settled for the classic Rocky Road, however, I am still thinking about "Cupid’s White Chocolate and Raspberry ice creams swirled with a raspberry ribbon and loaded with raspberry-filled chocolate hearts and chocolate chips." Amen. Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteNOT Fair! The closest Baskin Robbins is 2 1/2 hours away! Bummer! Love Potion #31 is amazing though. :0)
ReplyDelete